Accounts Policies or How To Pay
For Your Order
Background: In the last several years, as the economy has gotten tighter, we have encountered numerous price increases from our suppliers. The practice of passing on the cost of goods sold to customers is the conventional route.
BonoLabs and Bono Film & Video have tried to streamline our accounting system and increase our overall efficiency to avoid resorting to that practice. We hope that our longer-term clients have noticed
how few price increases have been implemented in the last 5 years. Our cost-cutting measures have proved successful and we will continue to refine our business practices in an effort to
minimize price increases. We found that the simple act of canceling open accounts proved to be an effective cost cutting measure which saved money and labor overall and particularly in the Accounting Department.
We will continue to identify and implement measures that will extend savings to you; however, be assured that we will take no steps that will compromise our commitment to and delivery of exemplary service.
- In 2002 we ended the archaic Accounts Receivable
practice of open accounts, therefore, no new open accounts will be set up. The only exception to this rule will be for our United States Government clients with whom we have
current contracts. All new government clients will be expected to pay
via Government Purchasing Cards.
- Academic clients may submit authorization for use of a department credit card on a per order basis or provide Bono with authorization for the academic year. We will no longer accept purchase orders or checks from academic clients.
- No work will begin on a job without payment being secured. We will e-mail a client, at our convenience, if payment information is incorrect or incomplete. We will not call to obtain payment information. Orders without
correct and complete payment information will be put aside until the client contacts us.
An administration fee of $15 will be charged to obtain missing paperwork and
- We will accept credit card information over the
phone; however, this service may not be available at all times. Clients are
still expected to confirm billing and shipping addresses by e-mail.
- No checks or money orders will be accepted. We only accept payment by credit
card (American Express, VISA, or Mastercard only).
- Jobs may be charged in advance at the
discretion of the Accounting Department.
- Orders over $500 will be charged
50% at the beginning and the balance when the job is complete. Orders under
$500 will be charged at the time of acceptance.
- Clients whose cards decline will be assessed an
additional $5 "credit card decline" fee. Additional decline
charges may be assessed if the card continues to decline or if an
alternative card number provided also is declined.
Back to Policies Page.