Bono Film & Video Shipping Policies
Background: We have encountered an unbearable and quite frantic urge to have everything done yesterday. The insistence on overnight shipping is part of this tendency to rush.
Clients often equate the offer of Overnight Shipping with
Rush Service and therefore expect their job done sooner and want frequent status
updates because they are paying more for shipping. We offer sane shipping through the USPS Priority Mail system and Ground via
FedEx. Overnight shippers have hooked much of the public on overnight delivery so they can profit more. And as the commercial rates keep escalating
(with added fuel surcharges), the shippers are indeed benefiting.
Unfortunately some clients expect that their order will somehow get finished
earlier and out-the door faster if overnight shipping is requested. The request
does not affect our turnaround time. We understand that sometimes overnight is
still required, but we urge you to relax a day or two and save your
resources. To us, excellence and rush are
- We do not ship overnight with any courier
service unless the client provides a client shipper
- Clients will be e-mailed when their completed
- We recommend sending your
orders to us via USPS
Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. For whatever method or shipping
service that you choose, please request delivery confirmation from the
shipper so you will know that your package has arrived safely.
do not give order status updates over the phone
or notify you that your film has arrived. We will,
of course, e-mail you if we have questions about your job.
- We ship via US Priority Mail and
FedEx Ground. Depending on your proximity to us, you will receive your film in 1 – 3 days.
- The appropriate shipping method will be selected when the film, videotapes, and/or other requested services are complete. The determination will be based on what will save you money and get your
project on its way.
- All UPS packages are sent
without a signature being required. If you live in a high crime district and
need the signature for delivery designation you must e-mail us with those
specific directions. There is a $2.00 additional charge for this service.
- Clients may provide their
own shipper number for: FedEx, DHL and UPS. A $2.95 charge will be assessed
for shipping on client numbers.
- If you provide an incomplete or incorrect address that requires an additional fee upon delivery, you will be responsible for paying for the address correction and your credit card will be charged the amount assessed by the shipper.
- Our default for overseas shipping is USPS
Global Priority Express Mail. International clients may
provide a client shipper number.
alert! Please do NOT pack your material in packing "p-nuts" or
other similar Styrofoam or corn starch material. (Those little
particles break off and are quite hazardous if they float back into
the LAB.) Do not use shredded paper either. Crumpled newspaper or paper packing material works fine.
Bubble wrap is acceptable because we can recycle it back to you or a
fellow mediamaker. Thanks! We really appreciate your cooperation.
Return to Policy Page
Revised July 2010